I would love to write an album that told my life through putting to song the most formative moments of my life.
I once explained to a friend that I have “measured my life out in summer times.” I remember the first summer my family finally all lived under one roof. I remember also the summer I spent making the film, Melody, aged 12. I was dating the star of the movie and the two most famous child actors of their time, Jack Wild & Mark Lester had become good friends.
How could I forget the summer of 76 when my first band, Scruff, had progressed to playing proper venues during that famous heatwave of 1976.
There is also the summer of 2005 when me and my 3 friends travelled the world making the documentary, Tribute This!
In 2012 I spent a glorious summer playing shows in a 5 star resort with my good friend and DJ, Paul Dimmock.
Along with these highlights there are also some personal events both tragic and uplifting that I would like to share.
Any support you can give to this summer’s adventure and recording would be deeply appreciated.
- The Night Owl - August 6, 2016
- The Long Road Home - August 5, 2016
- Terry and Val - July 27, 2016
- The House of Love That Leo Built - July 26, 2016
- Crocked on the #Camino - July 25, 2016
- Knights Templar - July 23, 2016
- Take Me to the River - July 22, 2016
- Hostel Heaven on the #Camino de Santiago - July 18, 2016
- An Atheist Among the Adoring - July 16, 2016
- Huerfano (Orphan) From The Crossing by #CormacMcCarthy – #TheKidsCamino - July 15, 2016