These have been myÂ dominant feelings throughout today.
Friends I hardly get enough time to see have shown generosity in spades by donating to my walk/album-making ,epic journey over the French Pyrenees and across the Spanish mainland.
I will not mention them here, I have written to them personally to thank them for the faith they have showed in me.
Even those who simply signed up to the blog, to be kept up to date on my progress with both the album and, of course, the long walk, have left messages that have moved me.
Please come and join them in signing up to follow me through what will be an arduous adventure. And you all know how much I love an adventure.
My updates will be bits of songs, pictures, videos, location reports, updates on physical and mental health and posts regarding the beauty and camaraderie I expect to find as I make my way to the finish at Camino de Santiago!
Do it, come and join us now. I leave 4 days!
Go to the “Share My Walk With Me” page.
Very best wishes,
- The Night Owl - August 6, 2016
- The Long Road Home - August 5, 2016
- Terry and Val - July 27, 2016
- The House of Love That Leo Built - July 26, 2016
- Crocked on the #Camino - July 25, 2016
- Knights Templar - July 23, 2016
- Take Me to the River - July 22, 2016
- Hostel Heaven on the #Camino de Santiago - July 18, 2016
- An Atheist Among the Adoring - July 16, 2016
- Huerfano (Orphan) From The Crossing by #CormacMcCarthy – #TheKidsCamino - July 15, 2016