Hi everyone. With a lack of WiFi and phone signal up in the Pyrenees, I simply couldn’t post after yesterday’s monster of a walk. Best part is I made it and yesterday’s post, which has some short video clips, is uploading as I write.
Today was a little easier but up and down mountain sides in 33% heat was never going to be that easy.
I’m now through 2 days of 27 km per day and I’m feeling OK.
Thank you all for all your encouraging notes and comments. I look forward to them at the end of each draining day.
We are now in the small town of Zubiri trying to clean up and cool down.
When we first arrived, I went and soaked my feet in the cold, narrow river. Felt like that moment you put a hot pan in cold water. TSssssssss.
Falling asleep, so beat.
Hopefully yesterday’s post will load in the a few minutes and Â you’ll get an update into your mailbox.
I keep nodding off as try to write….
- The Night Owl - August 6, 2016
- The Long Road Home - August 5, 2016
- Terry and Val - July 27, 2016
- The House of Love That Leo Built - July 26, 2016
- Crocked on the #Camino - July 25, 2016
- Knights Templar - July 23, 2016
- Take Me to the River - July 22, 2016
- Hostel Heaven on the #Camino de Santiago - July 18, 2016
- An Atheist Among the Adoring - July 16, 2016
- Huerfano (Orphan) From The Crossing by #CormacMcCarthy – #TheKidsCamino - July 15, 2016