- I am 3 days into crossing The Meseta. It’s no walk in the shade. Tomorrow might just be the toughest of the 8. It is 20km with no towns to stop, take a breather, enjoy the shadows and refill your water supply.
I’m now around the halfway home. The next big town is Leon, still a week away, once there I will rest my boots, my blisters and my back. I hope also that this will be the time to start recording the songs I have written in almost is step with my footfalls.
- That event captured in the video for this post should ever have happened is down to all involved being in “the comfort of strangers.”
- Asta manyana!
- Ps. Please leave a comment or alert me to typos!
- The Night Owl - August 6, 2016
- The Long Road Home - August 5, 2016
- Terry and Val - July 27, 2016
- The House of Love That Leo Built - July 26, 2016
- Crocked on the #Camino - July 25, 2016
- Knights Templar - July 23, 2016
- Take Me to the River - July 22, 2016
- Hostel Heaven on the #Camino de Santiago - July 18, 2016
- An Atheist Among the Adoring - July 16, 2016
- Huerfano (Orphan) From The Crossing by #CormacMcCarthy – #TheKidsCamino - July 15, 2016