Last night I stayed in the most beautiful albergue on the Camino so far.
Not only was the courtyard, the fountain and the gardens gorgeous, the staff were sweet, welcoming and shared a wonderful sense of humour.
After 7/8 had eaten a small dinner, of course it was time to unleash the guitar.
I have no video yet but some will be passed onto me and I will update this post.
I do, though, have a sweet little tour of the place.
BillyPs: I did stay!
- The Night Owl - August 6, 2016
- The Long Road Home - August 5, 2016
- Terry and Val - July 27, 2016
- The House of Love That Leo Built - July 26, 2016
- Crocked on the #Camino - July 25, 2016
- Knights Templar - July 23, 2016
- Take Me to the River - July 22, 2016
- Hostel Heaven on the #Camino de Santiago - July 18, 2016
- An Atheist Among the Adoring - July 16, 2016
- Huerfano (Orphan) From The Crossing by #CormacMcCarthy – #TheKidsCamino - July 15, 2016